Sunday, March 20, 2005

when older doesn't mean wiser..

so, my birthday's coming up. it would be a very happy event if my family and friends will share the day with me.

i've been not celebrating my birthday for two years now, aside from my being kuripot, nobody that i know really exerted effort for me on my birthday.aside from greeting, although greetings are good enough for me, no one has ever made me feel extra special on this extra special day. no i'm not asking you to pity me. this past two years have been not a "happy" birthday. even if i choose to be happy, i think its natural that i feel sad that this happens/ that i feel this way on my birthday.

so anyway, enough of the drama... i just hope this year would be different from the other two years.

i don't want to say how old i am, and if you know, please don't say it to me... i already know so much.

with that number, i should be working like all of my highschool batchmates, and if i was working, i should have all the money i need and buy all the shoes that i would want and can afford. i could have shared paying the bills, i could be paying for my cellphone bill, and maybe i could afford that much needed and deserved summer getaway.

i should be, but i'm not. and i guess it would be too late to have regrets and blame it on my bad judgement. but hey, i'm happy and i've learned from those things. and i think that's what's important. although what i've learned doesn't really make me "wiser", i know there's so much for me to learn. but definitely i choose better now.i hope.:)
i have two other friends who's celebrating their bdays this month, actually, this is a belated happy birthday to my two best pals, Pam and Jenny!!! i hope both of you had a great day yesterday! cheers!

No comments: