Thursday, March 24, 2005

tap on my window, knock on my door,wanna make you feel beautiful....

i haven't gone to my ojt. if there's one thing i've progressed, it's my reading five people you meet in heaven..i'm reading the "second person eddie meets in heaven"

i'm lost..i just saw my old wallet, being used by my brother...without PERMISSION...Is that so hard to do???? i know that's where most of siblings fight like toddlers. arrgh!

anyways, we'll be spending this week at home. and i think it's a great idea, since most people will go out of town and the best places to go to this week will be crowded of the whole city's population..so, why waste time and money when you will not be able to relax and enjoy?

i'm planning to declutter our room, organize my cabinet and throw the things that i won't be needing next school year, since this is the last! (hurray!) i'm planning to change sheets, make labels for my books,keep nov-dec issues of my magazines,maybe bake some cake, have a friends marathon,and have siesta! haaaaaaaaay!

and, catch up on my reading pala! i hope my sister will be able to buy me chalk march issue. i can't wait for the april issue of 17, Anne and Paolo will be on the cover..hehe. i think i'll never ever grow up on that part...

hope everyone will have a peaceful and fun week! wherever you're planning to go...
be safe everyone!!

No comments: