Tuesday, March 22, 2005

happy birthday to me!

thanks for everyone who remembered!

alam niyo naman na i take note of those who greet me on my birthday. hehe. kababawan. salamat! your greetings made this day more special.

jog came over and gave a me a green v-necked blouse plus a kiss! hehehe

later, my mom ordered food for dinner and basically my birthday was spent here lang sa house. it was my choice, and besides, the important people in my life were present. except for tonet, who couldn't make it because her it's also her cousin's graduation.

i was not able to hear mass, but i know HE knows how grateful i am to spend another year with my family and friends. life has been good to me, if it has given me tough situations, it has also showered me with blessings like a loving family,friends who take me for me,a great guy for a bf,happiness,love,humility,good health and peace. also the material things that also matter to me (hehe) but not as much as the blessings i've mentioned.

and my wishes: i want a lot of things i want to happen this year...
  • i wish to be able to read more books on my to read list
  • i wish for new and more shoes and bags if its not too much...hehe
  • i wish for continued happiness
  • i wish for peace..hehe world peace
  • i wish for enlightenment...for me to be able to decide on which path to take
  • i wish for my family and friends' good health

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

louiselopez said...

belated happy birthday! sorry i wasn't able to greet you, wala kasi akong load that day. :( but i did ask alex to greet you for me, right? yeah, you got that. *kiss*