Thursday, March 17, 2005

Lemme write!

Just when I have the inspiration to write again, surf maxx wouldn’t cooperate. Again, just as I was about to write an error message popped so I decided to write it on word muna, And when I have been able to write 2 paragraphs straight, our pc shuts down. And I haven’t saved it! Syet.

Last week has been a tough week, aside from my emotional drama, our thesis was due for defense. It was on a Monday, March 7 when we had to defend our study. And just when we all thought we were doing the right thing, just because it was not the traditional thesis, like what 4th years do every year in our school, one of the panelists said, we had to do it again. And yes, I cursed him to hell after that. We’ve been through all-nighters for a week for that thesis, just because they couldn’t understand T-test and our statistical data, it was wrong? If a statistician was present or a teacher from the Math department was there, it could have been a different story. But anyways, god is good and so, Mrs. Bionesta (our savior) said we just had to make minor revisions and it will all be good. And as of this writing, I have to make a dedication and we are to have it book bind. Salamat.

This week, is finals week. By the way, Nat Sci 2 is giving me sleepless nights. I’m so scared I might not be able to graduate because of that subject. Finals week for most of my school mates but its OJT cramming for me. I have to make up 30 hours for print and 45 hours for radio. Wish me luck.

I was able to unwind last Friday with good friends and the man who relaxes me…I’m loving love moves now both Nina and MYMP’s version, but Jlo’s new single is hot!

I haven’t progressed on The five People you meet in heaven, haven’t had the time. Hope after this week, I’ll be able to find time. Jog finished Catcher in the Rye na, when in fact we both started reading the books at the same time. I’ve created a monster! Hehe

So there, hope everyone’s doing well!

No comments: