Thursday, September 01, 2005

inspire the uninspired

i cant remember where i got that line..it must have been from a movie..

oh well, i have been debating on updating this blog..there is nothing i could write about, that would interest you nor me.

well,yeah, i got another second hand book, Trading Up, and my most recent and one of my proudest purchases, NIGELLA LAWSON'S Nigella Bites, that i got for 15$. i'm so lucky to have that book,its not second Pegasus books in Berkeley is just on SALE! ha!

all in all i've been happy on all of my book purchases!

i have also almost bought this cute halter top from a store called Papaya, but I had to be more practical.asus.nah! knowing me,i was just converting and converting.hahaha

what else? we got to bath and body works,i was planning to hoard on my fav scent,but luck was not on my side. so i just settled to my second bests.

and just now, i remebered where i got that line, from Van Wilder, Party Liason!hahaha

so there, hope everyone's having a greet week..so far so good huh?

and btw, Book 6, for me is the fastest pacing book JK Rowling has ever written.

No comments: