Saturday, September 03, 2005

Avada Kedavra

I finally finished book 6, and i baked some bread pudding just to get my mind off it.

Since book 4, JK Rowling havent written a happy ending Harry Potter, which is just so depressing. I might be overreacting, but hey, i havent cried like this since book 3 when harry met sirius. After reading book 6, i kept crying from chapter seven to thirty. I wouldnt want to spoil those who are planning to read the book, or those who are finishing it, so i wouldnt want to say anything beyond, It's a sad sad book. Although i liked how fast paced the book was, compared to the past books. And there were also things in book 6 that made me smile and lifted my heart, to which i could only refer as the love teams JK created.hahaha. And i'm not looking forward to book 7, but i'll read it still,just to know what happens, but if u ask me, i'm not that excited and giddy anymore. bwiset!

so there, i think i need to start reading the book jog gave me to help me move on. hope tommorow i will not remember anything about that book!

No comments: