Wednesday, September 21, 2005

babies

i just love how they smell!

yesterday, at 10:20pm my Tita Mona gave birth to a cute and BIG princess

Zoe Katriel. BIG, cause she weighed 8 lbs and 20 inches. I am so excited, but was too afraid to carry her. I know how fragile babies are, and im not so used to carrying new born babies. But they said i had to "practice". well, i gave it a shot, and it was a whoa moment! I could smell her and she is just so cute with siopao cheeks! I didnt want to put her down anymore.

I sent my parents the pictures, Tito Randy emailed friends and relatives, and I'm sure everyone from Manila wants to see our new princess.

Nate was actually cool. We expected he would want to get the attention, but he kissed and talked to Zoe. When she cried, he said "whats the matter baby girl?". And then he said, "babies don't talk" hahaha! i know, he's just so adorable.


My Tita had a hard time during labor, and Tito Randy told me " Ngayon naiintindihan ko na may karapatan talagang magalit ng husto ang mga nanay pag lapastangan ang anak nila...sa hirap ng pangangak.."

But for now, i guess we all just have to enjoy the smell, the joys and pains of having a baby in the house.

No comments: