Wednesday, September 14, 2005

random thoughts...so random,its not worth reading

was watching the season premiere of Gilmore Girls, when i got to watch the commercial of the new iPod... the nano iPod, which i believe is as light as a paper. whew!

and while reading my Nigella Lawson's book, i wonder what if i did take up culinary arts? hmmm
but hey, i still have time. i can take up culinary arts one day...i will

and i am currently in love with this songs...

And I
Know that he wont break my heart
And I
Know that we wont ever part
Its time, time for us to settle down
And I
Wanna be with him forever

I love you
And all of the things that you do
Oh baby please
I need you (I need you)
So believe me (I do)I do (oOoOOo)
Cause I love you (I love you)
And every lil thing baby (you do)
No no OoO whooOooa OooOo
They don't know how I feel
Cause I know this is real

and this..even though i couldn't relate to this song, i just love gwen

And after all the obstaclesI
t's good to see you now with someone else
And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
After all that we've been throughI know we're cool

cool!

have a good one everyone!

No comments: