Friday, September 02, 2005

there are just some things money can't buy

haha! wala lang, that title just came to me, as i logged on here..

still not finished on the book, but i know i will be done soon.

been helping my tita to find a name for their baby girl. but i'm kinda holding back some names, thats because those names will be the future names of my kids. hehe. if ever i'll be having children. names with s, its because i think i have lots of them,this early ha, but i want to have kids when I'm thirty na...so there, and i want not just one name for a kid, but a maximum of 4. hahaha! kawawang bata...everyone's writing number one on their paper, but he/she will still be on her second name.i could just imagine! crazy huh?

we also bought dresses and cutesy stuff for the baby. grabe, i think i know a lot about babies more than ever! grabe, the things i learn, like breast feeding them every two hours, the things you should eat and not eat--ampalaya causes contraction, etc. hay! and my tita was telling me about her labor, and epidural! grabe! the things we women go through. they were also telling me, that when its my time, when i have baby, i should rather choose c-section, or if i'd prefer the other way around, better make sure they will give me the epidural immediately. hahaha

but before i worry about all that, i'd probably worry about getting a job first, when we get back to manila.

No comments: