Saturday, January 22, 2005

trauma

my sister got into a real tragic incident yesterday. she went home shaking, and crying while telling me the details.

on her way home,[ from her school(also my former school) to our house, it will just be two rides away] on the jeepney she rode in Taft, i cannot even continue to write, i'm more traumatized by the whole incident than her...i cant write anymore..she got hold-up.tinutukan sya ng balisong, and the worst part, not only tinutok, tinurok pa yun on her sides para maramdaman niya talaga yung balisong. before itutok sa kanya, pinakita pa talaga sa kanya. they we're 3. and accor to my sister, mga adik. the f's and the p's are not even enough cursing for them!!

i felt bad being the eldest, and my school right now is so near lang, i mean we should have been going home together, and maybe this could not have happend. and i'm so terrified for my sister and the trauma she has now, if only i could take the trauma for me na lang. although i'm thankful nothing else had happend to her but every chance that i have to pray at night i always ask for the safety of my family. no im not blaming God, its how unsafe Manila is.

there we're no policemen. could you imagine, there are 2 other schools near my sister's school, and there's a big sign pa na WAG MAG CELLPHONE MAG INGAT SA MAGNANAKAW, my sister was not using her phone. im sure kaya may sign na ganun kasi there have been incidents na, and yet there we're no policemen, 2 station ng police meron in that area, both in U.N.

i dont want to dwell on that na. i want it erased from my memory.

i hope nothing like this happens to you, or anyone form your family.

god bless us all.

1 comment:

louiselopez said...

:( i feel so bad for her. lalo na she's alone. my younger sister got hold-upped na din before dyan sa may overpass sa magallanes while going home from school. but the difference was that she was with a friend. all the same, it just proves really how unsafe manila is. :(