Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Catching up

My Saturday started with my dentist texting me about porcelain jackets, that ive texted her about last night, because someone I know needs it and is kinda canvassing around how much it would really cost. Then, my bestfriend Gian followed, asking if I had class or anything I had to do. I immediately replied, no im at home sleeping, no classes for me today. I knew she would come over,since its been ages since we’ve last saw each other, plus she works just 20 mins away..Makati..so, I was waiting for the doorbell, when my mom calls, and tells me to get ready and she’ll buy me an OVEN. Yes, we don’t have that. I’ve been cooking for my family since high school with a gas stove. I don’t even know what do they really call that. All I know is that, since I learned baking when I was on 4th year high school, I wanted to bake and bake. And I know I’m good at it.

So, we had brunch at ToHo in Binondo. Then, we went to this appliance store in Binondo, where as my mom always finds the best bargains, even on appliances, they had exactly what I wanted, well not actually, but close enough. A 4-burner gas range, with an oven roaster that could not only bake but as the lady who sold it to us said, it could roast a LECHON! Wow! But the only set back was, we couldn’t take it home yet, cause they don’t have stocks, and it would be delivered Monday. Oh well, I wanted to have the best, so all right, what’s so bad about having it on Monday instead. I’ve wanted that for years.

Gian and I did the catching up, she seems to enjoy her job right now, as to it was all she talked about. I’m happy for her, and I just hope it would bore her eventually and may it bring her back to school.

Later, Louise texted me that they we’re hanging out in glorietta, and so I wanted to see them. The last time we saw each other was when we watched x-men 2, I think…basta I miss them and wanted to see how they all are, now that all of them are working na. kainggit. I’m glad to know that nothing has changed, Alex was still the cheek-pinching-8-year-old. Nahawa na si Louise sa toy craziness ni Alexxx, but still the animated Louise I met. And Al-king who gained so much weight, I don’t believe its holiday weight, still looked good and just says the right punch lines on me. And Chilley, who also gained weight but it looks good on him and should keep it, made me realize he might be just right for my high school kumare Jenny.

We watched Kung- Fu hustle which was “gad-dam-funny” (I want to quote Al-King) and everybody who watched it before me and said it was soooo funny was right. It was hilarious, and although I’m a Matrix fan, the Kung Fu scenes was for me their way of saying we are the originals!

All night, Alexxx and Al-King we’re teasing me about my arms, my belly, and my cheek-fats! Hehehe But its fine for me, I enjoy their company. I know they’ll be reading this, so, thanks guys for the fun Saturday night. Sa uulitin!

**super late entry

1 comment:

louiselopez said...

hangkyut-kyut mo kasi!!! *mwah*