Thursday, January 13, 2005

hi!

inaasar kasi ako ni louise..update daw yung last post ko...palpak nga eh..

yesterday, we we're supposed to watch oceans 12, kaya lng mejo late na kami, so we moved the plan on friday. everyone in school, are having their midterms exams, me? My only exam would be Nat.Sci and its scheduled on Saturday, 830 am. so goodluck to me.

finally, finished Da Vinci Code. the first few chapters really bored me, it surprised me with the revelations on the first few chapters of the book. after those revelations, it got me hooked. made it my before sleeping ritual and finished the book. haaaaay! it made me look at our last supper, and it gives me goosebumps everytime i remember those said in the book. although it didnt shook my beliefs, i repeatedly told myself it is fiction. so there, thanks to Dan Brown.

i bought, J.D. Salinger's The Cather in the Rye. i was supposed to buy 11 minutes but National Bookstore, Robinson's Manila doesnt have them (which reminds me to visit their site for my Laking National card). Paulo Coleho's books are gone by the second.i've just read the first 2 pages of the book, and planning to read more tonight. i should have bought eleven minutes the same time i bought Da Vinci last December!

my christmas money is slowly blown by the wind...

btw, yesterday, when i bought the book, jog asked me about my National Bookstore points, i actually dont really pay much attention to that, knowing these kind of rewards promo take up too much time and money before you can really earn and get something out of it..(but hey! i believed in Starbucks planner promo, and i did get my planner) but to my surprise, i have P110.00!!! and if that's true, i could maybe just add 100+ if they would have 11 minutes na! yey!!

so there..

i havent posted in a long while na pala...

i will post again later, and share with you the best buys i love!

take care!

1 comment:

louiselopez said...

hahaha! you also have that starbucks planner? my ate has one. ang nice noh? meron pang mga freebies at the back. my officemate has one too and one day she left it here sa office and went semi-ballistic. she texted me and told me pakitago daw kasi baka mawala, etc. hehehe. so when will we meet up? actually i don't want to give you the earrings anymore even if i already paid for it. cos parang nakalawang yung ends nya cos i left it inside my toiletries bag and somehow got wet through the plastic it came with. so sad.... unless you still want it.