Monday, January 31, 2005

things i'm looking forward to this week
  • thesis -well it has been all thesis for these past few weeks, like right now, Jeline my thesis mate had just emailed me our thesis and i have to edit and save it for tommorows the deadline of chapters 1-3.
  • OJT - well, just writing about it pressures me...i have to accomplish that since its already February and we have so little time left to finish all these requirements! i have 120 hours of OJT left.
  • other graduating requirements - i have to at least get some of it crossed out on my to do list!!
  • make time for the bf - i know this will be a hell of a week, maybe the only time i'll be having to have with him is on saturday...that is if i'll be free
  • baking- finally, my father arranged the oven. mag-sawa lahat ng kilala ko because i'll be baking all week! hahaha!
  • catch up on my reading - i've bought catcher in the rye at the start of this month/year and i have'nt progressed...it was kinda too rebelious for me...
  • keep writing - i've deprived myself of writing, for a long time. something held back my love for writing blahs, (that story should be in a different entry) but i think i've got it back...