Saturday, October 22, 2005

so?

I was about to write something,stopped myself from doing so.
NO JUDGEMENTS!

Anyway, this week has been devoted to shopping and eating less.

Went shopping last tuesday for pasalubongs and some personal must haves.
I went home with a lotta stuff and maybe 60$ poorer.
shiet.

I'm really excited to go home, but at the same time, couldn't help but think about
the possibility of living here. Well I guess that was the purpose of my being here in
the first place. To consider a lot about my future, to start thinking about it.
And I guess, I will decide on that soon.

I put myself on a diet, again!
I just can't believe how much weight I gained, so I needed to start now. It's my 6th day today,
and so far, I have managed to stick to it, and I've been stricter. I never thought I could be like
that to myself.

I have also been watching too much SATC, i missed it, but this week has been an overload!

My sister's the happiest these days, because she got what she wanted. Actually, more than what she wanted...
a Nano iPod. and i can't wait to borrow it! hahaha

so, that's all for me.

have a good weekend everyone!



No comments: