Thursday, October 27, 2005

PUMPKIN PATCH
















I was excited to go to my first pumpkin patch. But we we're kinda disappointed to
see that it was not up to our expectations. But to make the most out of it, I took a lot of pictures..

It was my first time to see a donkey, a sheep, and a yak!













































I'm 20+ old and it was my first time to see these creatures! my fav was the yak!
I can't believe i wrote about that drama last week! ick! But that's part of me..
I'm a little busy with Zoe's Christening, as I designated myself to prepare the souvenirs and invitations.
I'm done with the invites, but still not even started with the souvenirs.
But I'm sure it will be done before this week ends.
I had this interesting conversation with my tita last saturday, and it deserves another post.

No comments: