Wednesday, June 22, 2005

too sweet for me

i don't really have a sweet tooth,compared to my dad and for some people that i know. but for some reasons i think i'm gonna have a sore throat because of eating too much chocolate. It started when my mom's friend gave us Meiji Macadamia Chocolates. Hay! super sarap! I finished 1 box in just one seating. Then today, when Jog dropped by, he gave me more chocolates!

i was checking on my calendar, and damn! I'm leaving next next saturday! yup. it's final, although i was able to have an extension of just a few weeks, i just can't believe that next next saturday, I will not sleep on my bed, not be able to talk to jog before going to sleep and gossip around with my roomate. time flies.

i'm so attached to all that i have here.i just hope i won't get home sick as soon as i arrive there. i hope there would be no airport dramas and i hope everything that i have planned to do before i leave will push through without hassles.

I had my "last Wai Ying" (until December) last saturday with my family. I don't think i will be able to taste such good chinese food anywhere else. I will miss Hakaw and their siomai.

Hay naku! FOOD nanaman!!!

will write before i leave.


2 comments:

louiselopez said...

will miss you bitch. :) even if we don't see each other often, it will be different once you leave. you won't be just a text away anymore.

kathleen said...

:) same here! pero baka mas lagi tayo chat kasi may ym naman sgro pc nila dun! unlike dito house namin! :) hehehe

take care! see you in december! :)