Friday, June 17, 2005

"let's talk about sex"

I have done nothing but insignificant things this past week and i'm not complaining. i think i'm just enjoying the time i have left before leaving. My mom managed to extend my stay and I'm not leaving this month.yey! but still its not long enough till jog's bday.

Speaking of Bdays, my newest inaanak was born last Tuesday. Nynna Venice ( i hope i'm right), first born of my good friend Vanessa. and I don't think I will be here in her Christening, unless they'll do it on December.

Jog and I watched a lot like love last tuesday, and I must say Ashton is wow! i specially like the part when he sang "i'll be there for you, these 5 words i say to you" with the electric guitar and all. hay! It reminded me of the Sassy Girls' definition of fate...Fate is making a bridge of chance for your love. Thanks Jeni for recommending the movie. So if you havent seen it, you better do. the movie is good. For me it was a good movie and spending time with the boyfriend.

Last night, Porli and I watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Porli and I couldn't help but adore and say "GWAPO" for every scene of Mr. Pitt! hehehe And ngayon ko lang napansin Angelina's lips...

so there, Ive done nothing but Bum around.


No comments: