Thursday, September 30, 2004

katam

i'm doing laundry as of this writing, jog called while i tonet and i we're window shopping, listing all the things we want for christmas and we will buy for christmas.
kasi, since july, we save P40 everyday including sundays, on december we are expecting to have 6k!!!so there, mayabang kami mag window shop.
im supposed to do my project, a script for my playwriting class. a final requirement for the subject, but i'm realy "tamad". umiral na naman Katam ko.hehe
instead im blog hopping, reading about other people's lives and making my own blog, blog-tiful. :D

there's this song on my mind...yung "all i want for christmas..." the song from love actually.
speaking of songs, i'm looking for Beyonce's album, dangerously in love, i'm planning to burn it and give my dear boyfriend a copy coz he's in love with beyonce..who wouldnt be?even i sometimes' caught by her hips swaying, bootylicious body! things you do for your significant other!
i also got the latest issue of 17 mag, Lindsay Lohan's on the cover! my mean girl!
just browsed through it on the way home, later ko na lng basahin, since i bought a light bulb na din for my desk...
finals are coming up next week..arrgh! still so tamad. hope ABS CBN calls na for our OJT or else we're screwed! baka RPN na lng kami, since most of our classmates are having their TV OJT there.

i'm playing neopets again.i'm trying to get a job and make my pet productive naman.
i'm out of words.
later,

No comments: