Saturday, October 02, 2004

coming home

my dear boyfriend arrived lunch time today!
i had a day full of agenda, but when he texted when i was finishing my spagetti at Mc Do, i knew i had to cancel.
TO DO LIST:
- take make up quiz, who cares! finals na next week! who is she kidding?
-pass my e.p readings, i can do that tommorow.
-have chest x-ray, a reuqirement for ABS-CBN OJT (yes, they called,we just have to complete our requirements by tuesday next week!) i'll do it tommorow na lang.
-pass my script, i asked my friends to pass it for me, what are friends for?
those are the things i missed just to see my boyfriend! it was all worth it!!!!
he was tanned! gwapo!!!
we had early dinner at our favorite carinderia, and he had a lot of pasalubong, mostly food for my family, i got a coin purse and thats it. ah, barquillos pala! but Princess, ate half of it.
i'm really happy he's back home, hope he can rest well tonight and tom, kasi wala naman siya class.
last night, i'm officially a crazy girl. i finished my script at 3 a.m. i was dead tired, had back pains na. when i climbed myself to bed, got my cell, i thought of texting him, to say i just finished and i'm about to sleep. then while i was composing the message, and super tired, that's when i felt I MISS HIM and cried! i was used to talking to him after a hell day, before sleeping and last night i was dead tired and nobody's giving me the comfort he gives, even without me asking for it.
yah, i cried, only later to realize he's coming home today, and i only have to wait for hours na lang. imagine, i managed to be ok, calm, and kept myself busy since the day he left. i didn't cry, sometimes it hits me that he's malayo and all but i didn't cry. kagabi lang. weird!
so there, i'm really happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
later!

No comments: