Friday, October 15, 2004

die-SEL

i started my OJT last night at INSIDER. when i arrived at 6, they we're still preparing for Patrol, but Ms. Love toured me around the news group dept. She showed me where i would give the sequence guides and script and to whom i must give them. i was really nervous, kasi it's live and there's no room for mistakes. When the sequence guide or the tapes wouldn't be given to the respective person at a specific time I'M DEAD. my career is ova'!

As i wrote yesterday, they we're really nice. (Ms. Love and Mam Beth) Last night i met more of the staff, our Floor D Kuya Rudolf (he's cool), Ate Jake from the Graphics dept (he's hilarious), Ms. Ken PA din (super kulit), and Ms. Karen Davilla (really pretty and nice) and Mr. Erwin Tulfo (bait din and super funny).

Ms. Love also showed me around Studio 7, the control room, the Graphics dept and the TOC. She showed me the long and short cuts. I needed to be familiarized with the workplace kasi, i will be assigned to go all over the place and give them scripts,tapes and sequence guides. and i need all the luck to make it through without fail.

i was in the studio when we went on air, met the cameramen and the anchors. they we're all accomodating. Mr. Erwin Tulfo, (all the cameramen addressed him as Boss) was so funny. Sobra! (the title of this entry is because of what he said) Edmer (another intern, but it was his last day yesterday) was telling me it's fun to watch when they go on air kasi parang sitcom. and he was right.

Edmer was really nice to me. he showed me around and gave me points to remember. he gave me tips which i found very useful and he assured me that it would be fun just as long as i do my work.

Tonet my jowa was assigned to Ek Channel in Production. Actually most of us (from our school) was assigned in Production. Si Gaeity sa MTB, Jeline sa MYX (i wanted to be assigend there, but i'm happy sa news dept), Froi was also assigned sa NCAG (News and Current Affairs Group) but his show assignment was Special Assignment.

I haven't seen Kris, hope later i'll see her. Jericho din- para naman yung WHO DO YOU WANT TO MEET sa friendster ko matupad kahit isa. hehe

later!

No comments: