Sunday, October 03, 2004

fully booked

i was lost. it's my first time to check out fully booked, coz everytime i go to rockwell, i'm with someone and kahiya naman if i'll drag them in, cause i know i'll take my time around the store, and i was right.

as in! the books i want to read are all there...

  • the queer eye for the straight guy book
  • five people you meet in heaven
  • shopaholic series
  • gossip girl (i know! i'm too old for that)
  • about a boy
  • satc
  • the notebook
  • bridget jones:the edge of reasoning (the movie will come out this november, and i don't think i can read the book before it's shown) **a little trivia, bridget jones and i have the same birthday!!!that's my claim to fame!hahaha
  • COOKBOOKS -Nigella Lawson, Bobby Flay (crush ko kasi sya), Ming Tsai, Sara Moulton
  • Kevin Aucoin make up book
  • Manolo Blahnik!!!!!!!!!

as in sobra! i was lost and i loved it!

their paperback five people you meet in heaven is only 278..unlike sa national. eh kanina, i don't want to spend my money, kasi i'm actually saving it for something...so there, babalikan ko na lang.

anyways, i bought my lip and cheek tint na sa mimi's. hay salamat!i could sleep well na! hehehe

my bestfriend gian asked me about blogging, i hope she starts soon, para kahit papano, kahit pilit may magbabasa ng blogs ko!!!!! hehehe

later!


No comments: