Sunday, September 05, 2004

say more with pictures!

ha!

i can post pictures na!!!!!!! well, thanks saab!!!

i'm posting, this pic kasi resize ko..gigantic naman pala kasi pag di mu resize so...

here's my jowa, tonet


tonet's my classmate, been friends for 2 years na, she knows all about me,we share the love for tofu, and we both dislike spicy foods! i know i can depend on her, she's a great friend,sister,daughter,person lahat!
i love her!before we call each other sosi friend and now jowa

and mah bowfriend, jog


my bestfriend,mah bowfriend, the man i could be crazy with, i fight and make up with, the man who have treated me with great respect, and who have love me inspite and despite of

jen, my pangga and jog's siter


its because of her that jog and i are together...hehe
we became close late last school year, it was her last year kc she was graduating.
it was our closeness and sleep overs that introduced jog and i to each other.
she was supportive though hindi sya naging konsintidora..
she's also very close to my family, and i consider her family..
we we're worried at first na baka maapektuhan kami because of our (jog and i) relationship, but i really try not to involve her for our friendships' sake.






No comments: