Monday, September 13, 2004

my boyfriend's new love

Last Friday, I got my Mango gift pack at Robinson’s Galleria with my boyfriend. (I won the Cosmopolitan MNG raffle contest) The package included their first signature fragrance, Mango (cut for a woman),Eau de Toilette 150 ml, lotion, and deo spray. It also included a shirt, with MNG logo. It made me giddy and made all the effort worth it.

Another reason why I was able to drag Jog all the way to Pasig was because he was also looking for new shoes.

This is the first time that I had a boyfriend as conscious as Jog is. (I don’t want to say vain!) He’s a metrosexual! He’s very particular with his clothes, his skin, his feet, and gladly we share the love for SHOES!

Just like any other girl, (haha! I’m comparing my bf to a girl!) we’ve been looking for that “perfect pair” for the past 2 weeks, we’ve gone from every mall, South Mall, Festival, Rob.Place Manila,Glorietta and lastly Rob Galleria.
And finally, we’ve found it! SALE pa!

It was brown, just the color we both wanted, and its name it TOBY. Cute noh! And when we were about to pay for it, as we were checking for damages…there it was some white mark on the left pair. He was heart broken. The sales lady was kind enough to tell us na, we could check out their outlet at Robinson’s Place Manila. And that kinda relieved us, kasi nman its near my school, I could check it out and buy it for him.

And so, right after my EP, I went straight to the mall together with tonet, hoping they have the design and a size 8 for moi boyfriend.

And as I was approaching Hush Puppies, nakita ko na! I immediately asked for a sized 8 the man who assisted us asked “Saan po yung magsusuot?” I answered, “ah wala eh, pero nasukat na naming yan sa Galleria, may damage lng kasi yan dun eh.”

I went home with his new shoes.


Today, he went here sa house and wore them. He kept on jumping! kasi nga daw light weight ung Hush Puppies. we took pictures pa! di ko ma-post kasi di ko pa upload from the cell. tom, or maybe later.


No comments: