Friday, June 11, 2004

TOO MUCH TRUST..IS THERE SUCH A THING?

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPwell, to start off, LA won! love yah kobe! hands down to DETROIT, good defense and you kept me nervous up to the time Kobe sent the game on overtime.whew!
and i have a new crush, MVP Kevin Garnett, my bf's cool with it :p hehe

PUSS IN THE BOOTS
today,jog and i finally watched Shrek 2!!!since the first day of showing, we have been planning on watching the movie but there's always something that we choose to do instead, like watching Troy first, well it was a good choice 'cause we saw Bamboo at the movie house, then he told me he's thinking twice about watching a movie because according to a friend who had seen it, it was "bitin", and so we postponed watching it again...and then yesterday he asked me if i still wanted to see it, i said YES before he could change his mind.

i enjoyed the movie!i felt i was half my age again! sabay kami tumawa ni jog in almost the same scenes! katuwa ni donkey when he drinked the happily ever after potion! and yung style ni puss in the boots pag lalaban sya,yung paawa effect!effective!hehe sabi nga ni jog, i look like him,pag nagpapaawa.sabi ko: what!mukha akong lalaki! hehehe

DILEMMA
my friend jen whom i call pangga, who is also the sister of my bf gave me something to think about... about his brother and his gimik last night. well, my bf told me something, naturally i believed all of it, because i trust him.when i told this to jen, she went "WHAT?". She said if she was in my place he wouldnt believe what his brother told me.with that, i was still firm on what i believe, i told her her brother would tell me everything and wouldnt lie because i dont give him the reason not to tell me the truth.but she got me thinking when i was having dinner, that she could be right, that he wouldnt tell me those other details because he wouldn't want me to get hurt and all...and so, being me i asked jog bluntly if he told me evrything i should know and if he was truthful today. he answered back, "yes, if i was lying i should have just not told you anything at all" with that, i felt calm.

have i been too trusting?or am i just stupid and gullible?

and i believe in intuitions, i didn't feel any with jog.sana langmy intuitions would not fail me.

and jen says i love his brother too much,i'm blinded thats why i believe him. i dont think so, but could she be right?

No comments: