Friday, June 04, 2004

Music and Love

The soundtrack of my lovelife:

1. Rainbow: South Border- the song reminds me of the phone conversations that starts at 11pm and lasts up to 6am the next day…it’s a very positive love song, very hopeful. Cause I’m always around you and I’ll make you see how beautiful life is for you and me…2. the reason: hoobastank I’ve found a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new, and the reason is you… need I say more?
3. another used to be: joenow all that’s changed, since you’ve come my way, now I don’t want us to become, another used to be …for someone who has been in relationships, and who is currently in a new one could relate to these lines and would mean every word of it
4. bonnie and clyde: jay-z & beyonce – all i need in this life of sin, is me and girlfriend, down the ride till the very end its me and my boyfriend … I’ve always found this song cute and now, I could really make this one of our songs because my boyfriend can dance well…that simple.
5. underneath it all: no doubt - do you want to love me? underneath it all, I’m really lucky, underneath it all, you’re really lovely… believe me it takes a lot for a guy to like me, much more is to love me. To accept who I really am and still love me underneath it all is really a BIG!

to be continued...

No comments: