Thursday, June 03, 2004

Aaaargh!

I hate this feeling.
When you can’t do anything with something that’s been bothering you… or you know you can do something about it but just can’t.

I can’t be mad. I can’t complain. Because I knew that this would happen sooner or later, I knew the situation. It’s a cliché but it’s really easy for us to say, and think that it would be easy, but once you’re in the situation everything becomes different…most of the time harder and painful.

I could only cry about it, it could only be painful. There’s no one else to blame but M-E.

Tomorrow the pain might subside, I might not remember all these drama, I just fear that this will continue to happen (that I might let it continue to happen), or the fates would be on my side and let me be happy once again. Permanently.

No comments: