Saturday, June 05, 2004

Music and Love Part 2

6. feels like home: Chantal Kreviazuk and if you knew how much I wanted someone to come along, and change my life the way you’ve done, it feels like home to me, it feels like home to me, It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong … you feel comfortable, you feel that he’s your resting place…
7. I love you: Faith Evans – my heart belongs to you, so what can I do to make you feel I’m down with you… I love you I want you You're the one that I live for And I can't take it any more I love you I need you What can I do to make you see You're the only one for me.. just the line I love you makes everything easy to understand
8. balisong: river maya never in my life have I been more sure, so come up to me and close the door, you’re everything I wanted and more…another great composition from Rico Blanco, very powerful lyrics
9. noypi: bamboo – well, the song is not really a love song, but it is special because the time my bf, his sister (pangga), and me saw Troy, we saw it with Bamboo because he was also there in the movie house, my bf knowing that I like Bamboo, waited for him outside the men’s room, while I was totally against it because of my hiya, called Bamboo, and asked for an autograph. It was really sweet of him (my bf) and it was a funny experience!
10. would I lie to you – I don’t know who sang the song, but I remember surprising my bf with the lyrics of this song on his email. There was this night on the phone when he was singing this song, telling me “would I lie to you baby?”

1 comment:

bianca said...

ay naku! i loooove balisong! :)