Friday, August 05, 2005

"YOU LEARN"

It's been a month since I left home.

My dad's parting words were "You Learn". Somehow I've influenced my dad's music taste, as he also likes Alanis.(hehe)

So what have i learned?

I've learned that...

I Love my family so much

Not that i don't feel that when i was with them, but i never really knew how much love i have for them. Sure we all love our families, but as they say we sometimes don't appreciate the things and people that we have until we are seperated from them or worst when they are gone. So being miles away from my family,made me only realize that I'm still not fully independent. That I'm so attached to them, that i don't think i can manage to have a job overseas sometime in the future.(unless there would be a great need for me to)


true blu NOYPI

i think it's been obvious in my past entries, that i've got so much patriotism. Although they have some of the best priviledges, i still love being a Filipino.


I can live without music..or just a little

all the music that i get is from the radio car whenenver we go out, or MTV, which i don't really watch often cause i'd rather choose style network or food tv.


bend it (like beckham)(i like saying beckham every chance that i get.hehe)

that you just hav to bend the asparagus to remove the hard part,so you dont have to eat all the hard and stringy part


im the cheeziest of all cheezizum

I didn't know im this cheesy!

I'm missing boyfriend as well, of course, and he has been the kindest, most understanding bf in the planet! He has been patient with me, even if sometimes i get impatient and bratty on YM. He has been understanding and supportive of this whole set-up. and most importantly, there was never a day since i got here that i didn't felt loved by him.And baby, i'm not saying this just because you sent the harry potter book 6 and 11 minutes.hehe. i mean it. your the coolest! and i luv u! yihee!


for now,i guess thats just it.but i'm sure there's more for me to learn in the remaining months i'll be spending here. and to what are those i do not know, but this i'm sure...it will make me wiser.

No comments: