Sunday, August 07, 2005

6 flags... but nothing beats ashton kutcher

we went to 6 flags today,with the heat,traffic and all. i just saw the rides. ( i wouldn't ride those alone,i have the perfect excuse right?) i was with my lola, my tito and lil cuz. so who would be beside me to cover my eyes with and scream like I've seen David Beckham?

but i actually had fun seeing the dolphins, as they splashed water on us. then there were seals, walruses (my first encounter), pink flamingos, a butterfly garden (so hot,or should i say it was humid inside),Nate feed the giraffe but was a little scared,we passed by the cheetah, and to my surprise there were elephants,and you could actually ride them.


but what really made my day was (of course aside from chatting with jog,ehem) watching GUESS WHO?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i remember A Lot like love was the last movie i saw in Manila, the last movie jog and i saw.

my favorite part of that movie was when he sang, "i'll be there for you,this five words i'll say is true"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so there, until i find more pictures of him in guess who, i will just have to be contented with this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: