Friday, May 06, 2005

So sue me!

I hate being clingy.
I hate being needy, whiney, and overly sensitive.
And that’s what I’m just beginning to be.
And I just hate it.
I cannot believe I’ve said HATE again.
And if I continue being like this, I might end up like what a lot people hate.
And if don’t get back to my old self A.S.A.P, I would be single all over again. (the bf’s kinda losing his patience on me, although he has not said yet, I just know, women intuition)

And just when I’m working on it, PLDT Vibe is making me back to the bwiset mode. Don’t you just love it? I don’t think getting DSL would be the solution, cause I know a lot of DSL subscribers who are not giddy about the service. So if ever, this blog reaches to anyone in PLDT, I hope I’ve sent the message across! FIX IT!!!!

I’m still jobless, and everyday becomes a routine of boredom and Bum-ness, if there is a word.

And that may be just the reason why I’m all this grumpy. The only thing I’ve accomplished this far, is baking cookies and making leche flan. Which was all a success by the way.

Another thing that makes me cranky is the weather. I don’t need exclamation points for that, don’t I? And I don’t have to tell you it’s HOT. Unless you’re in an air-conditioned office or the luxury of having one at home, well you may not be able to relate to that.

And just when I’ve gathered all my thoughts, this PC would hang. Of course! That would be the icing on my cake.

So far, as you could see, this week’s not been good for me. Except for Monday when we had our CSI Miami marathon and Yellow Cab pizza. That was a good day.

So there, I just want to spread the giddiness and good fortune I’ve been having.

No comments: