Monday, May 02, 2005

ink blots

i read my sunday newspaper, only to be inspired and realizing what really made me not want to write again. you see, ive been writing since Formal Theme's were required at school for English class. all i wanted to do was to write, compose essays, jot down random thoughts, doodle,thats all i do---except for poetry.i can't do poetry. writing was the only thing i knew i was good at to say the least.

until two years ago, i stopped writing and never had the apppetite to do so. i met this really great writer. when i read his compostions, i knew i couldn't be as good as him. instead of being inspired, i was discouraged.

i just wanted to write. i didn't want to be edited. i know i have great thoughts to share and be criticized for.

But there's fate and a little help from someone who believed in me.

that someone, although not really knowing my passion to write helped me be back on my pen and paper. i remember writing continuously one night, with a blank mind and words just kept my hand writing it all out. that's when i knew i got it back.

he didn't know anything. there was nothing special that he did,he just believed in me and in everything that i did.

and with all that drama, comes my blog and 10+ notebooks, filled with my thoughts and my heart.


forgiveness

i think i haven't. and i'm giving myself time, to get all the bitterness and pain out. i need time, this has been happening to me 4 times in 22 years. something must be really wrong with me, or i'm just destined to meet these kind of people and make me learn the same lesson over and over again. it's like math!


CURRENT CRAVING: chocolate!!!!!