Monday, May 09, 2005

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

During sunday school, a small boy was told that its God who makes bad people good. "I know" said the little boy. "But mothers help a lot, too." - that's from Lucy Torres' column today.

To my Lola Tess and Lola Letty, thank you for giving us (Alexis, Dondi and I) loving parents.
To my Mom, who has always been the kindest, most loving, and cool Mom I've known.
To my Lola Angeling, for raising our super kulit Lolo Tony.
To my Tita Leng, for giving us Nathan.
To Tita Baby, for raising 5 kids and her grandchildren.
To Wena, for giving the cuties Sir, Lady and Princess.

To my friends mom's, if not for them i may not have the most dependable and honest friends.
Tita Lai, Tita Sally and Tita Ellen.

For my my friends
Cheese, Pam, Lei, Hannah and Vanessa, the new generation of mothers, for giving me inaanaks, Caley, Aiken, Kalel and Nynna.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

It is indeed the toughest job, but all of you have been good at it!

1 comment:

khitee said...

ei kaye! wanna ask kung panu mo nagawa un read on mo? wla akong alam sa html! hehehe..juz cum to site ur blog..so ask ko na din. tska panu mo ngwa din un name mo dun sa "posted by" i do hope ull help me tnx!

khitee`