Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Sassy Girl

Its funny how I’ve come to know this film. It was through Don, my boyfriend’s friend who knew about this movie. Don had a DVD copy, the three of them, Bobot, Jog and Don watched it one lazy afternoon. And their definition of fate changed.

As my boyfriend says it “hinawakan ako ng movie na yan”. Jog couldn’t stop talking about it, and he kept on saying I’ll borrow the CD para mapanood mo. So I told myself, it must be really good. And one time on the phone, I heard Bobot trying hard to speak Korean.

Last Night, I was able to watch it. Finally. It’s a Korean movie based on the stories written by Kim Sik Ho on the internet. And as always, I cried. The movie was simple, it was moving and if you’re in a good relationship it will make you thank the heavens you are in that relationship.

For the hopeless romantics, and those who just simply love to watch movies, this movie will definitely be in your Favorite Movies List.

I wrote my bf a new testimonial, all because of this movie. I was inspired and I know those who have watched it also has been moved by this beautiful love story.

I’d like to close this entry by quoting the old man in the movie who gave me, Jog, Bobot and Don a new definition of fate…

“Fate is making a bridge of chance for your love”


good day

Aside from having a good sleep after a good movie, it was a good day.

I went to school to return my toga, and I went home with two good books with for the price I still cannot believe.

I’ve been wanting to buy Bergdorf Blondes, I knew reading this will lift up my spirits. P339 was a pretty ok price for the book, I had E-purse worth P120 from Laking National so I said, Why not?

Then the cashier said I only need to add P140, I couldn’t be any happier. Books are on sale pala in NATIONAL BOOKSTORE!!!!! 20% off! On all imported books!! I believe Angels and Demons are on Sale, so as Five People you meet in heaven, Da Vinci Code and lotsa more. I think Paolo Coelho too. So for all yah bookworms, head to National its only until May 1.

P226 na lang ang Bergdorf! I also bought Gossip Girl for P195. That’s why it’s a good day!

No comments: