Friday, April 22, 2005

American Idol

Just watched the eliminations, and I cannot believe that America voted Anwar off the competition. He may not have the charms of Constantine, but definitely he should not have been the one eliminated tonight.

Oh, well. That’s life.

To work or not to work

I’ve been contemplating on working or have a little more vacation before working. Really, I want to work. But I got a lot of unsolicited advice that I should take a little time off before working. It makes sense, since working may mean no sem breaks and summer breaks. But I’m also really excited to work and, ok, I admit that earning my own money is the real motivation here. I know this should not be the reason why I want to work, and I know I might regret or get sawa agad. But hey! I can’t help but think that I will be able to afford some of my luho.

And there is one field I want and would really love to pursue. I’m just chicken to submit my resume and sample works. I may not be good enough kasi… and this is something I’ve been unconsciously into for years now. And because I love this so much, I know that if they reject me, I may not want to continue doing this, and I’d be scarred for life.

So there, I might just be contented keeping this blog and be unedited for all I care!

Not much done this week. Much more today! Might try to clean up my desk later after cooking dinner.

Ciao!