Sunday, April 10, 2005

ANECDOTE

One lazy hot afternoon my boyfriend and I spent almost three hours on the phone like a high school couple. It’s surprising that even if we talk on a daily basis, we still have so much to talk about. This one that I’m going to share with you still make me laugh when I think about it.

We were talking about these girls that they’ve met and usually hangs out with them in Alabang. So I was teasing him which one was his crush. (names are changed)

JOG: dun nakilala ni Bobot si Denice.

KAYE : ah, dun ba ?!

JOG: oo, at saka yung isa si Maureen na mejo date din ni Anton

KAYE: ah, yung crush mo

JOG: HELLOOO? Siya ang may crush sa akin!

Hahaha. It may not be so funny to you, but if you just heard how my boyfriend

Said hello like a girl, it is damn funny for me!

No comments: