Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I found out from Alex that Louise has a blog. And he found out about mine too. He forced me though…I asked him kasi what he got for Louise and what did she got for him this Christmas
Alexx: “Secret”

leche talaga si alexxx, talent niya yun eh, asarin ako. But he said basahin ko na lang sa blog ni Louise, I was shocked but really excited because finally I can read from someone I know personally. So immediately, I checked out her blog. Browsed through it lang kasi I was waiting for the bf to call. So later, after I post this, I’ll read all her posts.

Last night was Dang’s 21st birthday celebration. Her birthday really is on the 24th but since it’s Christmas Eve, not everyone could attend. And that happens every year. I was telling my mom, that for the longest time we’ve been friends, this would be the first time I’ll attend her birthday party. So this year, she celebrated it on the 26th. Before we picked up Jen & Nina, I needed a quick trip at Glorietta and get the birthday girl a gift and my other friends who will attend (aside nina and jen, coz I got them gifts already) their Christmas gift naman. My plan was earrings for Dang and something from Papelmerotti for Florida and Anne. Both shops I planned to buy on closed just as I was on their door. And so, my last resort…herBench. I got Dang cutesy panties, Florida two socks, and Anne hair spray. I left jog pa nga, kasi nag CR sya, and I told him sa Sak-O-Beads lang ako, but then it closed nga, and I feared everything will close and herBench was the last na, so I went there without informing him, tpos na sa akin pa cell niya. I finished shopping agad naman, but syempre he must be looking for me all over, buti na lang he’s patient. (bawi) On our way there, Anne who got there at 7p texted me and the girls that she will leave early cause there’s another party she and Robert needs to attend to. (it was Robert’s friend naman) When we got there, Anne was already outside waiting. But glad she stayed longer even if Robert arrived na. We exchanged gifts and Nina got me the best one, not because it was pretty pricey, but because she knew I wanted it. Anne gave us boy leg panties, Jen – Nivea Lip Balm, and Nina got me BS Lip & Cheek tint! I loved all their gifts naman, jen was nicely wrapped. Who doesn’t like gifts?

Later I find out that it was all Dang’s money spent on her birthday. She’s working na kasi. But we we’re all amazed and happy for Dang coz we know that, that’s the way she would want her birthday to be. We realize, at least someone from us is growing up!

This entry could get better if I could share with you our pictures. Tamad to get my phone eh. I finally bought my own copy of Da Vinci code, hoping I could finish it na. I wanted to buy 11 minutes but then I thought if I’ll buy it na, I would just be excited to start it then leave the Da Vinci code na naman.

Jog and I still haven’t gotten each other gifts. I know what I would get him na kaya lang, I just don’t have the time.( my fav excuse) I asked him out for dinner, my Christmas treat for him but he doesn’t know where I’ll be taking him. We passed there last night, I told him “Ay, dun oh, wag na lang”. Then he said “ha? Dun mu ko I-date?, we laughed and he said “Hindi talaga uso sa ating dalawa surprise noh!” Because on Christmas eve he asked me if I liked the color green na jacket from BAYO, coz that’s what he got me daw. Sabi ko “ssssssshhhhhh! Surprise mu nman ako” then he laugh, sabi niya, actually I haven’t bought it, pero I looked at BAYO and wala na dun yung gusto mu jacket, so sa Kamiseta, meron sila, yun nga lang green, I just wanted to know if you like the color. Crazy.

I was telling my friends that he’s vain. And bakla siya. Totoo naman eh. His friend bobot and I call him “45mins” kasi that’s how long it takes him to prepare when they go out. Sobra! And there was this time, he came from his OJT and he was wearing their uniform, tapos he changed his shirt, gray shirt. Eh blue yung pants niya, from our house to the mall he kept on checking out his attire and kept on saying “hindi bagay, uwi na tayo”.
Iba.
He was wearing the pants I wanted him to wear. He still wears baggy pants pa kasi, I told him mas bagay yung mejo fit. And last night, he wore not so tight fit worn out pants. Porma noh!

But I love that that’s how he is. He has good taste and rubs a little of it on me. Hehe I like bringing him along when I shop or most of the time window shop, the great thing about it is :

1.he doesn’t mind and does not complain
2.he gives his opinion and chooses which one’s better without sarcasm.

He sometimes tells me pa nga what to buy or what should I wear. Most of all, he appreciates when I look good on this or that. He sometimes even joke when I forget to put on some blush on which he calls “daya/ pam peke”, he would say “ay! Hindi mo na ako pinaghahandaan.”

I’ll be having my Print Media OJT at People’s Journal. We were supposed to report at the office kanina, but I could not get off the bed, 9am na me natulog. We had tequila at Nina’s place after Dang’s party. Tonet passed by here, to tell me it was ok I didn’t go, kasi wala naman daw yung head naming. She also got her West Ice cigs from my boyfriend. They like each other. Good for me.

Everyone who knows me very well would say, why not have your OJT on a magazine? I know! But due to pakikisama and lack of chance, I think I’m stucked there. But I’ll make sure that on January I’ll get that recommendation from the school and together pass my resume at Summit Media.

My bf was asking me kanina what time I’ll be going to report at work tomorrow. Sabi ko tamad na ako. But he said I should go kung gusto ko graduate sa March. “this is your last sem” Mas tatamarin ka pag wala ka kasabay. Buti na lang, good adviser si boyfriend.

LSS: Crazy for you: Spongecola
TO DO: give off old clothes
get jog a gift


No comments: