Thursday, December 02, 2004

another day

I got another stamp for my Starbucks planner. I had to, I knew I had to spend my last P100 to a cup of coffee, for me to have my planner.soon.

On the way home, sa Bangketa ng Pedro Gil, where every vendor seem to take advantage of the holiday season “shopping” a white watch caught my attention. You see, ive went to all tiangges I know for me to find that big white watch, with no “tatak”. Yung hindi ako ma-chismis, kasi most of the watches I’ve seen are imitations of Guess, Dior, Gucci and the like. I didn’t want to have that kind of watch naman, and so when I saw the watch, I asked Manong if meron siyang tatak, I couldn’t see, I wasn’t wearing my glasses, and he said wala po, P100 na lang tapat na po. KACHING! Me, a fan of bargains couldn’t help but haggle pa rin, “Manong, baka pwede nmang 80 na lang” when in fact at the back of my mind it’s a steal coz I’ve seen a lot of these watches and the cheapest I’ve seen so far is P200. And so when Manong said, tapat na po with a smile, I said OK, and asked if the batteries are new. it is, so GO!

I went home with a new watch inside my yellow green -P100 bag, I’m naming it OPRAH, because for those who know, it’s her favorite color.

I don’t have classes tomorrow; I’ve already fixed a box from my cabinet, and found make up unused because they were stocked at the end of my cabinet. And so, I told myself before I shower, why not have a little play with the make up.

While writing this, I’m reminded of the strange girl’s blog…zuv.. I miss reading her.

And by the way, although I know a lot who hates Paris Hilton, I must admit she’s not getting into my nerves. Actually I kinda like her.

DA VINCI CODE: no progress

No comments: