Wednesday, December 01, 2004

the late Nov22 entry


LAST SALE OF THE YEAR

Last night, "we" (my mom,sister and i) went to Glorietta and survived it's last day of SALE.i bought two decent white pants and a lip gloss i would share with my little sister. my mom enjoys bringing us to the mall,of course Buding and I does enjoy too,kasi we would end up bringing home "something". On weekends, when we have nothing to do, my mom would always invite(sometimes, bribe us --with the promise that she will buy us what we want) us to go to the mall, divisoria, greenhills, or a newly opened mall.

SM - We've got it all for you

it was the first time i went to SM, actually i've been there a nuber of times already when they opened after their renovation, but it was my first time to see it finally organized (like what i really liked about SM Dept. Stores) with the left wing opened. when i went there kasi, sa center pa yung mga stalls, the right wing pa lang yung open, yung shoe section. i enjoyed going through their shoe and bag section, reasonably priced kasi.
Magazine

I've finally bought my November issue of seventeen Philippines! the only magazine i've promised to buy, since i want to save up for books instead. i've been in love with magazines since forever, and i've only realized i've got a collection, 4 years ago. BINGO
i miss having a BINGO store nearby, in Taft Ave. Cor. Pedro Gil, there was a Bingo Store, but now they have 7 eleven instead, actually in Pedro Gil, it has 3 7-eleven outlets on 3 consecutive sts. 1-near the Petron station, 2-across Taft Ave, 3- cor. Leon Guinto.BINGO kasi sells back issues of Vogue, Allure,People, and other foreign Mags, at a cheaper price. i've bought a Vogue, Gwyneth Paltrow cover, one of the thickest issue i have for P100. and by back issues i don't mean years ago, like for example now its Novemeber, there would be September issues that would cost you 100-150 depending on the magazine and usually the thickness of it. Ive bought quite a number of Allure mags, and it costed me P80 - P100 tops.

so there, if you also love magazines, as much i do, and you know a BINGO store nearby, i suggest you check it out.

another tip** if you think P150 Vogue is still pricey, you could wait, kasi they usually lower the price, lalo na pag marami pang copies, in a few weeks lower na yung price.just make sure they still have enough copies

**sa SM din nga pala, they have back issues,sa stationary section.

Poinsettia

In G4, there are Poinsettias.December is just a week away. I'm a little bit excited, of course, this would be the first Christmas of Princess (our dog) with us, my last Christmas as a student (i hope/yipee!) and it's also our (jog and i) first Christmas together. and i'm planning to buy my first MAC lipstick, due to too much reading of Erica Paredes' blog.hehe i have to ask her yet what she recommends me to buy.i'm also excited coz, i will have christmas money to spend on. the savings i have with tonet. yehey!

on my christmas list are:
pumps
blue haviannas
denim jacket
cheap flip flops
skirts

** i need to have the Starbucks 2005 Planner or the Powerbooks Planner!

BOOKs i finished reading-- Bridget Jones: the edge of reasoning, setting aside Da VInci Code, which i must continue reading, must pressure myself to read coz it's my tita's.Helen Fielding didn't have much surprise, it was quite a light read, Bridget didn't celebrate her/our birthday, and i wonder who will play Colin Firth when in the first movie Colin Firth was Mark Darcy.i pressured myself to finish the book last saturday in the fear that i would not make it till the release of the movie, only to find out it will be shown last week of november!
thank to kimi gurl who lend me the book, she also introduced me to four blondes.

i recommend:

if you would like your pictures from your cellphones printed, i suggest, you go to the kodak outlet in Glorietta hmmm i'm not sure if its 2 or 3, the one across Tower Records, near Nescafe Cafe. they offer the cheapest among those i've tried.

LSS (last song syndrome): My Boo
BOOK: Da Vinci Code (not even half way, the book has been with me foe 3 weeks now!)
FOOD CRAVING: none
TO DO: haven't done my to do list

No comments: