Wednesday, November 16, 2005

shopping is the best cure

That's why pencils have erasers

Just when you thought you need more time to heal..
Just when you just said in my own time...
It just happens...
while you're doing what you love to do...shopping!

I always knew shopping makes me happy,it gives me a sense of control.
But I never thought it could bring out the best in me.
It gave me back my innate affection and care for the people who matter...both past and present.

a new template

I've been wanting a new template for the longest time. And finally, decided on one and made little changes. It's nice to end this year with a clean slate. Free at last.

APO Hiking Society

On our way to Oakland last night, APO's cd was playing. I never really paid attention to it before but in that one hour drive, I realized APO was part of my lovelife soundtrack. Their songs are classics. It makes you so proud to be pinoy.

Laguna Beach

It was the last season for the guys of Laguna, I loved that show. In my first week here, it was all that I watched. The re-runs of it's first season. And every monday night, I would watch it and still catch the replay the next day, and then on Sundays too.

I like Talan. With the girls I liked the two Alex, and before I liked LC bec i felt bad for her, then there are times I like Kristen, but I never liked Jessica.

Josh Duhamel



Need i say more? I was watching Martha and he was the guest. But he's taken. His gf is the girl from black eyed peas. (i'm not sure abt her name)

No comments: