Sunday, November 27, 2005

all my bags are packed


all my bags are packed...hehehe who am i kidding? I'm so stressed! I'm not finished packing, all my books are here, the other clothes i bought for my family. Hay! Stress!!!!!

see here...




breakaway

I'll spread my wings
and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes
til' I touch the sky
I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

When I first came here, that was the song that I kept hearing from the radio. I kept hearing that song, and although I liked it the first time, I never really paid attention to what it meant.

It's only now that it hit me...

I am beginning a new chapter of my life...Something I am not sure of...But I know I'll be just fine...

please pray for our safety..we'll be flying tonight...

No comments: