Sunday, July 24, 2005

Watup?

Well, I caught myself watching Laguna Beach’s first season. (feeling teenadyer) It took me 5 episodes to admit to myself that I like it, and I’m looking forward to its second season premiering this Monday at 10.

As you can see, I’ve been watching TV a LOT! I join my cousin Nate (3 years old) watching Sesame Street in the morning, followed by the Berenstein Bears (dunno the spelling) and convincing him that Arthur is also as good as Elmo.

I needed to check out Oprah’s website to see when is Oprah shown, and what on channel. At night, I watch Friends, SATC, Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI, VH1 presentations, Fear F1actor, and just last night I watched the first few episodes of Being Bobby Brown! (I know! Haha)

I frequently watch the Food Network, from Everyday Italian, 30 minute Meals, my favorite Good Eats, and Barefoot Contessa. I wonder where Nigella Bites is shown.

The weather has been crazy. In the morning it would be sometimes brezzy (that would be a good weather), but it is usually hot. I was surprised that it could get that hot here. I mean, I thought Manila’s summer was the worst, well it is not! Today was the hottest that I've experienced so far. It was already 7pm, the sun was still up and it was scorching hot! The sun does not go down till, 9pm. And by this time, the temperature just drops down like crazy.

I’ve been telling Jog, how advertisements are done here. I was shocked. In Manila, if one product compares their product to other brands, they would usually not mention the brand name. But here, just yesterday, I saw a Diet Pepsi Commercial, claiming that it’s better than Coke zero. Very straight forward. I've also seen Subway vs. Burger King, Minute Maid vs. Tropicana, and so much more, I could not remember.

And Mc Donald’s serving salads? Uhm..maybe because sales has been affected by supersize me! Just maybe…

No comments: