Thursday, July 07, 2005

in otha words

I have always been attracted to deep set eyes, "payat" legs, nice toes, moles in the face, and "kalbos".

I have always wanted a bf who likes to go out on friday nights, someone who could make me laugh, someone who is patient, someone i could be silly with,someone who would appreciate my cooking, someone who wouldn't mind taking the backseat for me.

I have always hoped to be in a relationship wherein there's trust, honesty, respect, appreciation and love.

i never thought i could have that kind of man and that kind of relationship with one person. It does exists. and now, i have all that i ever wannted.

I better stop now, or else i might sound like im selling my bf...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOG!!!! Hope you'll be able to read this on time....
You know how much i wanted to be there...hope you'll have a blast!

take care! and i miss you...so much!

see you soon!

P.S.
I forgot that i also want someone who will rub my back, when i've drunk too much tequila!!!hehehe

No comments: