Monday, August 02, 2004

MY FIRST FLOWER


i remember having this converstion with my good friend Larcy, during our boyfriend-less days,well it still is for Larcy (hehe) she asked me if anyone from my ex's gave me flowers?

and then i looked back from bf #1,bf #2..."wala pa" i followed it up by "eh kasi naman, i don't like flowers, i mean of course they are nice pero, if it will be given by my boyfriend or a suitor, i wouldn't appreciate it..para kasing feeling ko tamad na sya to think of something to give me,its very usual na for a guy to give flowers..mas ma-appreciate ko pa pag food!" That was 2 years ago..

well, i've been very careful and afraid to say how i really feel with my relationship with jog..i mean when other people ask or sometimes even to myself, i don't assess our relationship as too good nor too bad..with my past relationships, and i guess everyone could relate, you would like to think that that relationship you're in presently will be " it ". and now that i'm into one again, looking through my history of past relationships, i've had 2 false alarms already, the first one was the guy my mom loves and the second with the so brilliant guy, i'm so afraid to even hope that this is it..whenever it crosses my mind, imediately want to erase it!

but i guess denying myself with the truth doesnt help either..

jog has been amazing all these time (i didn't an use exact time frame,because we're cray and we don't have an official "date/monthsary/anniversary) he's been all that and more, i see his efforts in making my family like him,he's been good to my friends (esp. tonet my jowa), he makes time for me, for us, he says sorry when he feels its his fault, he still says sorry even if its my mistake,he's very patient with me, he puts up with my craziness and although he seldom says " i love you " amazingly i can feel that he does..he shows me..so, officially today, i'm wishing (cause i dont think hoping works anymore) that this, our relationship will come far.
so anyways,back to the title of my blog..

i was out with my very good friend JP,we had lunch, coffee, long chats, and ice cream! (cause i just had my braces adjusted and it hurts like hell) earlier that morning while having our usual good morning talk on the phone, he asked what time i'll be finished with my "chismisan" with JP, i said, i'll behome by 230. then he said that he'll be driving for his father and he might drop by later..of course i said "sure, just text me when you're on your way na"

and so, at 430 my phone vibrated and read "nsan ka n? ppnta na kme jan!" i told JP we have to go na,coz the bf is dropping by the house. i hurriedly took the fx ride, then he again txtd "dto na kmi!tsk! wala pa tao sa bhay nyo!" i replied "w8 lng,hi way na me, sbi k kc txt me pag ppunta na kau"
i saw their car parked, saw his cute nephew Sir Wendrick, and his dad. when i walked toward them, i called Sir Wendrick and asked for a kiss, then i apologized and then asked Sir his favorite pasalubong from me.."Sir, gusto mu ba ng Moo?" Pa-good boy answer "Opo!" then i took his hand and then we walked towards our gate, and just as we were near our house, Sir called out "Pangga!Pangga!B-lak,B-laklak galing Jog" and there..i saw in our plant box, long stemmed Stargazers! i could feel my smile reached my ears...

its the first time ive recieved flowers from a guy..from my bf..and according to jog its his first time giving a girl flowers..wow first timers!hehehe
its such a wonderful,crazy feeling.
actually, babaeng babae feeling ko, im officially a lady..
and everyday i take pictures of it like it was surveyed..
i miss blogging!wala kasi internet, and sobrang kuripot me to buy for myself. too much saving!hehehe
i missed reading saab, ala, and bianca's blog tuloy!
anyway, catched up ion them na.

No comments: