Monday, August 28, 2006

taking charge

So finally I got a call from jog. I didn’t realize I was so ecstatic, I was talking too fast and too much he laughed. I was just too happy to hear his voice again, to talk to him on the phone again. Although there was a second or two delay, it was all good.

In a span of 30 minutes everything about our lives for the past two weeks of no communication was covered…About my work and his, if he was eating right, and if his colleagues were nice.

I never imagined it would be like this, I mean I knew it would be hard like this but I never imagined it would bring out the best and worst of our lives. I realized a lot over this few weeks and a lot of good things have been happening. Things have been working out for me with work, and so is he. I realized how much I’ve become dependent of Jog and now I am back to being in charge again. Not that I was not before, but I guess Jog was so dependable so why not make use of it. hehehe I was not like that before but with him kasi I felt like I was being so taken care of and I knew he was there whenever. Ayayay! Saying that makes me even miss him more.

I miss him. Not that bad yet, I know it can get worse but I know I could handle it. Just like last year. It’s just 10 months!

I’m keeping myself busy these days, I need to be occupied so there is no chance for me to miss him. I’ve cleaned our room, our table, my magazines, my shoes, I did two weeks of laundry, I finished the first season of Grey’s anatomy, I made cheesecake, I had pictures developed, recopied and organized. Next on my list is to rearrange my cabinet, update my scrapbook, do some more projects, and bake cookies!

And by the way, this is my first attempt on Adobe Photoshop.



Have a nice one everyone!

No comments: