Saturday, August 19, 2006

love notes


Jog left last saturday,so today it's been a week. and I've survived. since he left I've only cried once.

I miss him. I miss doing things together-like having lunch, our phone calls, him greeting me good morning/ magandang umaga, his reminders, in short everything about jog.

But I guess what keeps me from being depressed, is knowing why he's not here.Knowing why he chose that carreer. I respect jog and his plans, his dreams. And for as long as I believe in him and his dreams I would continue supporting and loving the guy I met three years ago.

May the force be with us.


Change of Heart

I might take on the challenge. Im actually considering applying for the position, I'm just waiting for a pending application. If that won't work, I will be having Xmas party with MCC.


Technically Single

So jog asks me, "musta pagiging single".

Adjusting. Because now, I don't really need to ask jog's opinion, not that it doesnt matter anymore but because he couldn't give it immediately. I have all the time to myself, which i must admit I do enjoy. But i still miss having someone to make kwneto about how my day went, or someone I could find comfort to when I had a bad day.





2 comments:

louiselopez said...

what happened between you and jog? :(

kathleen said...

we're still together,were fine..but he's in US working..so there..loong distance ulit. :D