Sunday, February 12, 2006

will work for shoes

I am officially a tax payer! I applied for my TIN, I now have my SSS number, the company opened an account for me for my payroll, and most importantly I wake up at 6:30 a.m. every morning since Monday. I am employed!


Yey!

Thus, my absence in this blog.


I am excited, and very much nervous. I haven’t really been given so much responsibility as much as this one. And I know that’s why this was given to me. This is for me to learn to have my way of doing things and be independent. I know I need this learn how to handle my own finances, to have confidence and get out of my shell.

But I still need all the help from everyone around me, especially HIM.


Unfortunately, I am not assigned with a computer. So, i'll be writing less. But I hope, i'll still find time to write and read other blogs.

1 comment:

louiselopez said...

congrats biatch! good luck. :)