Saturday, February 25, 2006

the thrills of a new job

excuse me for obsessing about my new job.
it's not as exciting as my dream job, but i like it like that.

1. getting my first pay check!
2. treating my family for dinner with that first pay check
3. meeting new people.
4.having lunch with jog at the nearest jollijeep.
5. listening to Morning Rush on our way to work.
6. my office is near a Booksale
7. Budgeting my money every week, till the next pay day.
8. buying my own stuff, from the money, I EARNED. (so hard)
9. walking in Salcedo Vill every after work.
10.getting thank you's 100+ a day
11. dressing up!

So far, I'm enjoying and loving it!
The only thing I still need to get used to is having to get up early in the morning!
And that the only free time I have is on weekdays, my lunch break, and that I strictly need to do my laundry on a friday or saturday night.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

louiselopez said...

biatch! you work in salcedo vill? we should meet up!! i'm at 88 corporate center!