Wednesday, March 04, 2009

in my own little world

the generation gap (my version)

Whenever i see teenagers, high school people. I always say (silently) "thank god i was not like that"

But today i just realized, they're actually great. They actually make me laugh, and if you think about it, we were one of them years ago. Yun nga lang, we had cellphones much later on.

A very young wise man once told me "our generation is better than our parents".

So i've realized, Its not that i don't like the young people. I just can't accept the fact that they're better, they have iPods, their websites and could get away with any fasyon. They're different, yes. And they're better.

So now whenever i overhear them on the escalator, or when we both get coffee at starbucks... i could now smile and say....
yah yah yah.... OMG!

No comments: