Monday, May 22, 2006

what I miss the most in bumming around


Since I started working (if you call what I do work) I miss having my alone time, having all the time to myself. I miss making myself busy just for the heck of it. I miss forcing myself to do something, to make myself productive. I miss having control over my time, my life.

What I miss most is aiming aimlessly. I miss doing what I want to do my time. Now I’m tied up from morning till afternoon, my lunch break is an hour no more, no less. I have a 15 minute break that I have to break down to last me the whole day. It stresses me out!

From the time this eight-thirty-to-five-thirty job started I don’t have the time to go to the mall. Yah! I’m writing all these because I miss going to the mall. The simplest most relaxing thing, I cannot do anymore. To think now that I’m earning a little, and I could spend some of it to what I want, there is no time for it!

My 2 cents worth

I cried even before Elliot did when Ryan announced he was the one to go. I liked Elliot from the beginning; I thought his voice was something. During the first few rounds he was doing well. I think the pressure got in him thus the many times I’ve seen him just sing. He was very conscious to hit the notes resulting to emotionless performances.

I feel he’s a good man. I hope good things will come for him.

Katherine Mc Phee. Where do I begin? First of all she has a really good voice, she deserves where she is, plus she is pretty. But what saying things like “you’ve been really hard on me these past few weeks” to the judges appalled me. It was a test of character which Katherine did not definitely pass. Why couldn’t she accept criticism? She doesn’t deserve to be the next American Idol.



No comments: