Sunday, March 26, 2006

belated happy birthday to me

I cannot believe I’ve not been able to write, when in fact my work doesn’t require too much of my time, petiks nga eh.

Anyways, I celebrated my __th birthday last week. I just had dinner with my family, and jog. All of my friends greeted me thru sms, and that had been enough for me. Jog actually surprised me with breakfast, which he personally made, except for the pineapple juice which came from Mini Stop. And later that night, he gave me two red roses with a card which was for me the icing on the cake.

I’m actually getting bored with my job, to be honest. I’m not saying this because it’s a boring job, but it’s just that I feel I don’t get to be creative with that work. I cannot express myself. So after work, when I get home, I’m usually with a book. I read, I make an effort to read to take my mind out of the day that it had been and to stimulate all that is left of my brain.

All that I look forward to everyday is the thrill of dressing up. Sorry! I know its shallow for me to say that, but really that’s what just keeps me get up every morning.

And the thought of pay day, of course.

Speaking of dressing up, Mom bought me two new shoes, as she pities her daughter wearing the same shoes everyday. I actually wanted to buy it myself, during the midnight sale at Glorietta, but she immediately said it was her treat. So who am I to decline her offer?

So that has been my life over the past week.

The only thing I wish to accomplish is to lose some weight. I know I’ve done it before, and I know I can do it, only if I really put my mind and appetite into it, but I was thinking of not only eating right, but also do something healthier, like exercising, or even just walking twice a week to begin with. So wish me luck!


1 comment:

louiselopez said...

i greeted you thru text, yun pala iba na number mo! it was nice seeing you last night :P cute cute talaga ng cheeks! bwahaha!